• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 JoKeR

JoKeR

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 August 2009 - 02:35 PM

Now im 16. im in turkey. and im gonna start upper-intermediate course and nearly it will has finished on november... I was born in London-England. I have English passport and I'm British. I wanna go to England for university.Now im going high school in two years it will be finish.do you know is there a scholarship in england or somewhere? i will enter TOEFL or IELTS and if i pass the exam with a good mark can i apply for this scholarship?and how much can we take ?how much can i take? and are they support a dorm or wherelse as free? And if there is a compony like what i said please give me information

Thanks a lot :)

#2 LLCentre

LLCentre

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 October 2009 - 08:34 PM

I WOULD RECOMMEND THE LONDON LANGUAGE CENTRE IN LONDON, VICTORIA. THEY ARE THE ONLY SCHOOL TAHT TAKE UNDER 18 YEAR OLDS FOR PRE-UNIVERSITY ENGLISH EXAMS.

#3 Guest_angelzhu_*

Guest_angelzhu_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 August 2010 - 03:01 AM

I was born in London-England. I have English passport and I'm British. I wanna go to England for university.cheap ugg boots ukNow im going high school in two years it will be finish.cheap ugg bootsdo you know is there a scholarship in england or somewhere? i will enter TOEFL or IELTS and if i pass the exam with a good mark can i apply for this scholarship?ugg boots saleand how much can we take ?how much can i take? and are they support a dorm or wherelse as free?

#4 Guest_angelzhu_*

Guest_angelzhu_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 August 2010 - 03:03 AM

ugg boots sale

#5 Guest_Venteenny_*

Guest_Venteenny_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 August 2011 - 03:00 PM

Just received my new 1450 LMT today. I did a quick scan of the online manual pretty overwhelming to a first-time GPSer, but need advice on the first things I need to do to get started. Things like:
1 charge first before hooking to computer for updates?
2 be sure unit is off before hooking to computer?
3 need to backup to computer before doing any updates?
4 how to backup?
5 any other "do first" things before I start trying to wade through the manual?

Thank you in advance for your help.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users