Photo
- - - - -

Double room in luxury County Hall flat in Waterloo (£220/wk all-inclusive)

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 emilydlt

emilydlt

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 01:09 PM

I have a 2-bedroom flat with a double room available for rent located in County Hall Apartments, a modern secured & portered block just 2-3 minutes walk from Waterloo station and 2 minutes from London Eye and the Thames River bank.

Room is available now. Short term and long term lets considered.

The flat has been newly refurbished with newly painted walls and new solid oak floors throughout. Furnishings are brand new and of high quality. Living with a live-in landlord, at least you can be sure you won't be given cheap furniture.

The bedroom for rent has high ceilings, large windows with curtains which lets in lots of natural light and natural-coloured oak floors. In terms of furniture, there is now only a double bed (brand new), but I have ordered a double-door wardrobe which will come by the end of the week and I will also provide a desk, chair and chest of drawers.

You will have access to a good-sized toilet with bathtub+shower. It's not en-suite strictly but you will, most of the time, have it to yourself as I have my own shower/wc so the main bathroom will be yours to use, unless when visitors need to use it.

You will have access also to a shared living room which has a dining and lounge area with 50-inch LCD tv and dvd player. You also share a fully-integrated kitchen with
washer/dryer, dishwasher and oven.

Rent is £220/wk all-inclusive:
- access to the communal gym, swimming pool, sauna and steam room
- access to communal courtyard
- council tax
- Virgin phoneline+broadband+cable.
- water bill
- electricity bill

Deposit will be £1000.

Also pls note that the room for rent is only for one person (it's not big enough for two anyway). You can have a couple of friends over from time to time, but no messy drinking parties and preferably not overnight.

You will be sharing the flat with a couple. I'm currently completing my masters in law at the City Law School and my boyfriend works at a restaurant-bar in Mayfair. He sometimes works late hours but he comes and goes quietly such that you'll hardly notice. We're very friendly, easy-going people who do well either having our own time or having the occasional dinner/drink+conversation indoors or out on the town. Someone similar would be ideal.

Preferable flatmate male or female between 21-40 years old.

I am also looking for someone clean, tidy and considerate who will keep his/her own space in reasonably good condition and who cleans up after him/herself in the communal areas. Also a non-smoker pls as none of us smoke in this house. In a nutshell, I'd really like to share my home with somebody who will appreciate my home as a home too.

If you think this place is for you, pls contact me.
Hope to hear from you!

#2 Guest_cheesyreese_*

Guest_cheesyreese_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 February 2011 - 03:01 PM

hey there, is it still available?:)

#3 Guest_Estispshesged_*

Guest_Estispshesged_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 July 2011 - 06:09 AM

We have a double room available in a nice big terraced house just off the North Circular road.

€425/month will be slightly more if a couple move in

theres a sitting room, dining room, attic room, big kitchen with gas cooker, dishwasher, microwave. 2 toilets one with a bath, and one with an electric shower, washer, dryer, NTL, Magnet 15mb/s internet.

In the house theres myself and my girlfriend, and one other guy.

Its a smoking house.

Any other Questions, just ask.

Cheers.

if you have any other questions call me Ralph on 087 754 1039

#4 Guest_agokTowesee_*

Guest_agokTowesee_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 July 2011 - 11:43 PM

Hello

My mother is visiting me and im looking for a double room or a flat that is suitable for two from end of June to end of September. ideally it is close to city centre and train station. Please contact me by qj207cam.ac.uk

thanks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users